Star women and children hospital have state of the art NICU, which is accredited by National Neonatology Forum (NNF). We have advanced facilities including HFOV, bedside echo & USG, TPN, neonatal transport& a structured high risk neuro-developmental follow up program. We are a strong academic unit involving in all academic activities, conferences & research. We are running neonatology fellowship programme under NNF since 2017. We successfully completed 3 batches of this programme. We have 2 seats NNF fellowship for doctors and 4 seats for nursing.
- NNF Fellowship for doctors – MD/DNB in pediatrics (12 months) or DCH (18months)
- NNF Fellowship for nurses – B.Sc (12months) or GNM (18months)
We star women & children hospital in association with karimnagar academy of pediatrics planned a scientific program in Hotel V park karimnagar at 8:30pm, 70 members pediatricians are participated ...
We star women &children hospital in association with Jagityal academy of pediatrics planned a scientific program in Sangeeth Banquet Hall, Near bus stand, Jagityal at 8:30pm, 26 members pediatricians are participated ...
Star women and children hospital interested in academics and conducting CMEs under academic programme. Since the establishment of the hospital, we conducted many academic programmes in Karimnagar and surrounding districts and participated in conferences. Mentioning some CMEs conducted by our hospital:
- CME on Challenging cases in neonatology and Update on febrile seizures at Manchiryal on 7/09/2019
- CME on Challenging cases in neonatology and Seizure mimics at Jagityal on 24/08/2019
- CME on neonatal and pediatric neurology at Manchiryal on 20/04/2019
- Conducted Vaccination Workshop on 29/11/2019, under 5th Telangana Pedicon 2019.
- Pediatric endocrinology CME at Karimnagar on 24/02/2019
- Pediatric Master class at Karimnagar on 24/8/2018
- CME Program Conducted on Neonatal Resuscitation Program Pearls(8th edition) on 27th November 2021 by International Speaker Dr. Venkata Nakta Raju (MD, DCH, MRCP, FAAP, Neonatologist, Texas, USA).
- Randomized Placebo-Controlled Clinical Study on the Role of Zinc in Low Birth Weight Neonates
- Clinical profile of acute drug-induced dystonia in children
- Eucalyptus oil induced seizures in children: Case reports and review of the literature (In press)
- A case series of Eosinophilic meningoencepha litis in South Indian children
- Dengue Encephalitis in Children “Not an Uncommon Entity but Is Rarely Thought of”: A Case Report
- Isolated myoclonus followed by dengue infection; an unrecognized transitory phenomenon
- A case report of idiopathic ketotic hypoglycemia masquerading as epilepsy – Journal of Pediatric Epilepsy
- A Great Masquerader: Acute Respiratory Failure as the Only Initial Presentation for Juvenile Myasthenia Gravis
- Valproate-induced hyperammonemic encephalopathy in a child without hepatic failure: A case report
- Posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome a rare presentation of post streptococcal glomerulonephritis
- Hyperacute Gullian Barr syndrome mimic acute spinal cord lesion: A rare case report
- Hereditary spastic paraplegia associated with rare ERLIN 2 mutation