Dr. Sai Chandar Reddy Dudipala MD(Ped),FIPN(AIMS,Kochi)
- MBBS From Dr. NTR UHS
- MD (Pediatrics) From Dr.NTR UHS
- Fellowship in Pediatric Neurology (FIPN) From AIMS, Kochi.
- Neuropathology Training at NIMHANS, Bangalore
- EEG course by Brain Spine Association
Dr. Sai Chandar D is first pediatric neurologist available in Telangana (Except Hyderabad). He did his pediatric neurology and epilepsy training from Amrita institute of medical sciences (AIMS),
Kochi, Kerala which is a premiere institute and advance pediatric epilepsy center. He deals with pediatric epilepsy, cerebral palsy,developmental delay, speech delay, autism, ADHD,childhood headache, behavioral problems, learning
disability, medical aspects of traumatic brain injury(TBI), metabolic disorder,neuromuscular disorder, neurogenetic disorder etc.He deals with all the neurological
problems from newborn period till children of 18yrs of age. He is very interested in pediatric epilepsy evaluation and treatment. He published his research work in various
national and international journals.
The value of Experience is not seeing much,But in seeing Wisely
- Asst Professor in Department of Pediatric sat PIMS,Karimnagar from June 2019 till date
- Worked as Pediatric Neurology Fellow, Department of Paediatric Neurology, Amrita Institute of medical sciences, Kochi,Kerala from Feb 2017 to Feb 2019.
- Worked as consultant Pediatrcian at Star Women and Children's hospital, Karimnaga from Jan 2016 to Feb 2017
- Worked as Senior Resident(SR) in department of Pediatrics in MGM hospital, Warangal, Telangana from Sep 2014 to dec 2015
- Worked as Emergency Medical Officer(SMO) in MGM hospital, Warangal,Telangan from March 2008 to December 2009.
Well trained in diagnosing & treatment of following disorders upto 18 years of age of children.
- Pediatric Epilepsy
- Developmental delay
- Cerebral palsy
- Childhood stroke, Paralysis
- Genetic disorders
- Muscular disordress
- Meningitis & Encephalitis
- Neurometabolic disorders
- Pediatric Headache
- Development assessment